* 4 bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen
* ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa or milo
* a few tablespoons of water
* 1 chocolate bar, chopped into small pieces
* for topping- add sprinkles
1. Let the bananas soften for a while at room temperature . You don’t want it to be rock hard because it will take a toll on your food processor or blender, but you don’t want to be too soft because you’ll get a smoothie texture. They should be frozen but starting to soften on the outside.
2. Pulse the bananas in a blender until smooth. Give it a few stirs to move through the blender smoothly.
3. Dissolve the cocoa in the water to allow it to incorporate into the ice cream better. Add the chocolate paste to the blender and puree again until it is well mixed.
4. Stir in the chocolate bits and anything else you might like – vanilla, peanut butter or etc. Serve topped with sprinklers.