- 4 portobello mushrooms stalks removed, caps cleaned and patted dry
- 50 grams shredded mozerealla cheese
- 50grams ham
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Herbs or greens for garnishing
- Brush outer mushroom caps with half of the olive oil. Place portobello mushrooms, cap side downing in the basket.
- Using air fryer, cook in preheated temperature of 180°C for about 10 minutes .
- Remove from AF and top mushrooms with cheese, followed by the cubed ham,garlic and more cheese. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil over the mushrooms.
- Bake at 150* C for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the toppings start to brown. Garnish with fresh or dried herbs or greens.