Spare pork ribs 1.5kg
1pkt bak ku teh spice
8 bowls of water ,2500 ml
2 garlic bulb
3 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
- Put in 8 bowls (2.5 L )of water into a pot
- Once it start to boil add in the herbs and filter bags, and all the other ingredients.
- Lastly put in the ribs and boil for 1 hour on medium heat.
- Remove the filter bags and serve hot with steam rice.
- **if you like, you can add in button mushroom, straw mushroom and fried beancurd sheet 15 minutes before serving.
**After an hour, smash up the garlic and try the soup. You may add more soy sauce to your preference.