Another easy air fryer pastry. This time around I’m using banana and I’m giving it some design that I saw from my friends post. Is a little time consuming to wrap the dough around the banana but it looks great. It is very yummy and healthy too.
- Slice pastry sheet into thin strips
- Take two strips and gently roll them together
- Wrap the rolled pastries around the banana
- Line the AirFryer with aluminum foil
- Place the wrapped banana into the frying basket and AirFried it at 180°C for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown