This is one of my favourite chinese cold appetizer . It is healthy, low in fat, high in iron and calcium ,yummy and easy to make. All you need to do is to mix everything and enjoy the appetizer . I hope that you would like it too.
30gm Wood ear
2pcs of bean curb sheet
2 tbsp Sesame seed
2tbsp Sesame oil
2-3 tbsp Soy sauce
Pepper to taste
1.Soak wood ear mushroom and bean curd separately in cold water till soft.
2. Blanch the wood ear mushroom in a pot of boiling water for 2-3 mins. Remove from hot water and set aside.
3. Blanch the bean curb sheet in boiling water for 30seconds and remove from hot water. Set aside.
4. Peel the carrot skin and cut it into thin matchstick size.
5. Cut the wood ear mushroom into long thin strip. Then the bean curb sheet.
6. Add sesame seed.
7. Add in sesame oil and soy sauce.
8. Mix everything evenly and do a food testing. Depending on how salty you want it, add more soy sauce and pepper.
9. Leave it for half an hour to let the dish to develop more flavor.