Last week I came across this recipe and I can’t wait to try it out. The outcome was perfect. The apple roses were so beautiful and easy to make. Now I would like to share this awesome baking art with all of you. Here is the link for the recipe. Hope you guys will like it too.
In , wood ear mushroom or black fungus has always been recommended for iron and calcium boost, stopping bleeding, increasing blood circulation and anaemia.
Is a must have for chinese ladies during condiments. During condiment, it is best cook with chicken. Mu’er chicken.
30gm wood ear mushroom
1/2 cup frozen edamame
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1. Place mushrooms in a bowl and pour over 8 cups water; let sit until soft, about 30minutes. Drain mushrooms; tear into large bite-size pieces. Blanch in boiling water for 2-3mins .
2.Transfer to a large bowl, toss with edamame and garlic. Mix in a tablespoon of sesame seed and set salad aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce and sesame oil until smooth. Toss with salad and set aside for half an hour before serving.
*It will have more flavour if you leave it longer.
Aside from the above, wood ear also goes well with broccoli, different spices and sauce.
This is one of my favourite chinese cold appetizer . It is healthy, low in fat, high in iron and calcium ,yummy and easy to make. All you need to do is to mix everything and enjoy the appetizer . I hope that you would like it too.
30gm Wood ear
2pcs of bean curb sheet
2 tbsp Sesame seed
2tbsp Sesame oil
2-3 tbsp Soy sauce
Pepper to taste
1.Soak wood ear mushroom and bean curd separately in cold water till soft.
2. Blanch the wood ear mushroom in a pot of boiling water for 2-3 mins. Remove from hot water and set aside.
3. Blanch the bean curb sheet in boiling water for 30seconds and remove from hot water. Set aside.
4. Peel the carrot skin and cut it into thin matchstick size.
5. Cut the wood ear mushroom into long thin strip. Then the bean curb sheet.
6. Add sesame seed.
7. Add in sesame oil and soy sauce.
8. Mix everything evenly and do a food testing. Depending on how salty you want it, add more soy sauce and pepper.
9. Leave it for half an hour to let the dish to develop more flavor.